Bonding in Daphne, AL
Milestone Family Dentistry is a dentist in Daphne, AL who offers comprehensive tooth restoration services including bonding. What is bonding? It is an alternative procedure to a crown where a tooth-colored composite resin material is bonded to the teeth to repair chips, damage, and discoloration. Bonding is a cosmetic procedure which restores the appearance and functionality of a damaged tooth in a less invasive procedure than dental implants and crowns.
Bonding Near You at Milestone Family Dentistry
Dr. Miriam Perdomo welcomes you to make an appointment for an initial consultation. Our dentist near you will carefully assess the overall health and appearance of your teeth and make suggestions for what procedures will be beneficial for you. If you have chipped, damaged, or discolored teeth then Dr. Miriam Perdomo may suggest bonding treatments.
Benefits of Bonding in Daphne, AL
Here are a few of the main benefits of bonding:
- More cost-effective than other cosmetic restorative procedure such as crowns and veneers
- A very simple procedure that does not take a lot of time
- Usually does not require anesthesia
- Non-invasive procedure
- Fix imperfections in the teeth
How Does Teeth Bonding Work?
The procedure for teeth bonding is fairly simple and completely pain-free. Here is how the procedure will happen at our Daphne, AL dental office:
- The dentist will match your teeth with the right color resin composite.
- The tooth is roughened slightly to create a good surface tension base for the bonding materials.
- A liquid is applied to prep the teeth for the resin bonding agent.
- The resin composite is applied to the tooth and shaped by the dentist into a natural tooth shape and texture.
- A UV light is used to harden the resin.
- After the resin hardens the tooth may still need additional reshaping.
Make an Appointment for Bonding Near You
If you are interested in bonding for fixing imperfections in your teeth then we encourage you to give us a call. Our friendly staff and experienced local dentist will be happy to walk you through all of your treatment options. We accept most major insurances and have financing available. Our patient-centered practice has a modern dental office with the latest innovative tools and technologies to provide outstanding dentistry services to all of our patients.